Friday, October 20, 2006

Shirts on sale



wass good.....for all the people out there asking me about where they can get the Whats Beef shirt.....there currently being sold at Halcyon in Dumbo Brooklyn....if u cant get them there...then Meet me at Union square this friday!!!!!! i will be out there Skating and Selling the Teez....so if u are serious about the t-shirt and the movement of spreading truth thru inovative and creative fashion come out to 14th street union square this FRIDAY at 2:00pm...THE SHIRTS ARE $35 NO NEGOTIATING...thats the final price....we also have a limited amount of smalls for females!!!! ...so be there or be SQUARE....oh yeah and make sure u get there while supplies last!!!!!!!! ull have to find me...but it shudnt be hard i might even have on one of the teez...and remember Walk The Rhode Less Traveled

2 comments:

Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. honda motorcycle decals

Anonymous said...

hi i'm from london and i realy like the graphic on your t shirt me and my crew would like to put this on a wall
so you can contact me j_s_vibe@hotmail.com