Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back For a Sec With Sum Heat by the RRC

The RR Collection is a Company based off of the idea that with innovative and creative designs and messages Freshness can go past the simple minded people who live for the Glamour & Glits and be a tool to Teach and Open eyes. So with the release of our new shirt we pose the question again "Whats Beef"..Is beef Getting mad because sum one was wearing a shirt that u had on or a pair of kicks that were supposed to be exclusive or Does Real Beef occur when you have the man behind the Bandana portrayed on the shirt below leading the biggest gang in the world into WWIII.
I think you all should enjoy the Shirt..Leave ya comments and tell me wat u think
after I get that feed back..I will tell you where u can pick the shirt up




The Fashion Game will never be the Same after this Season
The (RRC)
5LatTopMag
The Melo Chronicles
Abstruse Society
A.L.I.E.N
Machete Magazine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont quit your day job.