Saturday, June 03, 2006

Post from the Editor

Wass Up people I kno yall been waiting real real long but its here. I Got alot of stuff ready to show yall. I created this lil mag/blog to show You things I see everyday from fashion to art to wateva. So in the nexx week or so ima juss post up all the articles and interviews one by one..just to keep you coming back ya digg. We got the NY-Lon connection, and no its not wat u ladies wear on ya legs. Also got Interviews with Great artists. And wen I say Artist I mean ones with paint brushes and Ink pens. I was walking thru BK, my home town and I saw a ill ass art gallery so ima fill yall in on that. Plus a interview with my hommie Samantha AKA Super Women but keep that on the low yo. Aight enuff of the Chit Chat lets get to it. Holla at me wit any questions or ideas or if u wanna add sumthing to the blog. The email is 5lattopmag@gmail.com ...peace

No comments: